Comparison of raw material characteristics of carpets
1. Wool: Good elasticity, not easy to be polluted, deformed, worn, with good heat insulation, easy to corrode, pests, and high in price.
2. Nylon: good abrasion resistance, easy to clean, no corrosion, no insects, no mildew, but easy to deform, easy to generate static electricity, local dissolution in case of fire.
3. Polyester: wear resistance is second only to nylon, heat, light, no mildew, no insects. Difficult to dye.
4. Polypropylene: light weight, good elasticity, high strength, abundant raw materials and low production cost.
5. Acrylic: soft, warm, good elasticity, in the low elongation range of the elastic recovery force close to the wool, lighter than the wool, no mildew, no corrosion is not insects, the disadvantage is poor wear resistance.
Previous: Types Of Cotton